DevTheReader

DevTheReader

I eat books and get eaten by them. It's an uncomplicated relationship.

I'm co-blogger at YA Fanatic as well.

On the Jellicoe Road - Melina Marchetta the first page ------> wowieee ka zowieee ! EPIC start ! :D
the coming 50 pages ------> okay , whats happening ? o.O
another 50 pages-------> seriously ! whats happening ? ( me confused ) :/
coming pages------->brain cells start to analyze the plot , correctly !
going further----->oh !! so thats what it is ! ( yay , confusion gone ! )
a 'second' later -----> awww ! NO ! aww ! cant stop the tears !
the end -----> smile on the face , puffy eyes and one word : 'Beautiful' :)

'on the jellicoe road ' was my first Melina Marchetta book . i DONOT like depressing books and this seemed like one ! i read quite a lot of positive reviews about it ....and so i took it upon myself to read it and downloaded the eBook ( right then ! )
its something about this book that cant be explained by words. the suspense is amazing ! i mean i literally was confused at first ! because hello the first page says 'narnie' , whose Taylor now ? then i go like , oh thats how it is ! i loved the bond the 5 friends - Webb , Tate , narnie , fitz and Jude shared :) its so heart warming and i couldn't help but drool over Jonah ! <3
not to forget the roles chaz , raffy and ben played in the book . it gives you the 'necessarily-hilarious-and-the-loving-the-book-more' type feeling ! hell , everything about this book is so important and gives the book so much of power and like i said , is all in all , SO MUCH ! that wheeee ! im flying ( has happy tears in her eyes )
though the book is so long , i absolutely had no idea how long it had been since i started ! its that consuming and that thought provoking ! :)
guys , i mean it ! this book is like chocolate ! rich dark chocolate :)
its delicious :)
read it ! read it ! read it !