DevTheReader

DevTheReader

I eat books and get eaten by them. It's an uncomplicated relationship.

I'm co-blogger at YA Fanatic as well.

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight - Jennifer E. Smith i actually liked it a lot ! :D

beware : Sappy contemporary romance and Chick Lit lover here , so if you DON'T agree with me or if you DO agree with me ...*cheers* ! :)

The Statistical Probability of love At First Sight by Jennifer . E Smith had my attention right from the beginning . with it's huge , long and quite noticeable title and it's 'serendipity' kind of concept , i was all gaga over it . so when i finally had this book in my hands i was almost like this ->

So here we come across Hadley whose on her way to London for her Dad's wedding but unfortunately misses her flight just by 4 minutes . a lot of things have been going on Hadley's mind . As much as she hates the idea of her dad's 'second' marriage and how she despairs over the thought of coming face to face with the man who left her and her mother behind to pursuit his dreams , but never came back , it seems tragic to actually miss the flight she 'actually' wanted to miss but wanted to be on as well . now enters ' Our knight in the shining armour ' , Oliver . now this is total 'serendipity' as Hadley bags a seat right next to our Shining-cute-guy here . all this is followed by many conversations , teasing , laughing and the biggest of all , Opening up to each other .
together packed with a bright and light cuteness-fast-paced-fun package of Love and Second chances , Jennifer E. Smith gives us this fluffy marshmallow kind of a book which definitely lightens up one's mood .

there were these lovely places in the book which completely made me smile all wide and sort of giggle too .

like i said before .. SERENDIPITY.

besides , John Cusack is my man :D

“I can't believe you're here," she says, her voice soft. "I can't believe you found me."

"You found me first," he says, and when he leans to kiss her, it's slow and sweet and she knows that this will be the one she always remembers. Because while the other two kisses felt like endings, this one is unquestionably a beginning.”

( reading the above quote a lot of times almost makes me think about how cheesy and love-struck it truly is . but a heart's a heart and when such lines give the butterfly effect to your tummy , you just can't stop . )

So all in all , The Statistical Probability of Love is a jolly good sunshine kind of book which like i said before is cute , sweet and lightens up the mood .
It's a really small read and i found myself skimming the pages like Flash of Justice League :D
loved it !