DevTheReader

DevTheReader

I eat books and get eaten by them. It's an uncomplicated relationship.

I'm co-blogger at YA Fanatic as well.

Free Four - 'Veronica Roth' “I can’t leave now. I like her too much. There, I said it. But I won’t say it again.”

Ofcourse you won't , You poophole who makes my heart go disco .
Tell me Tobias ! Tell me ! Tell me why you're so adorable ?
As I write this review , I'm going to be writing about some nonsensical things , so I won't feel too bad if you chose to ignore this review .

I have weird obsessions . I'm obsessed with peanut butter . I hate marshmallows . My situational awareness seems to be pretty low considering the fact that I slip atleast once a day and which is highly embarrassing due to the fact that it ALWAYS happens on a bus stop with many people looking . I am a horrible hoarder and a collector of things I usually don't need . I watch Big Bang theory like crack and am in love with Sheldon Cooper , even though.... well , he's gay .
Now while reading a book , there needs to be a very connectable connection and simplistic realistically fictional relation between a book and the book's reader and the character of the book . There needs to be an emotion of empathy between the trio . A reader could empathize with the book for several reasons . She or he could relate to the story or maybe relate to the character's attitude or to maybe the general mental behaviour of a normal human on sight of a greeky-god guy .
So here's a secret which I'm going to share and which ofcourse won't be a secret anymore but anywaaay , I ..

IempathisewithTrisbecauseofherheight !!!!!!

*Embarrassing*

As awesome as I am , my gene pool stopped me from touching dazzling heights . I'm 5 feet two or maybe just five feet one but I'd like to make myself happy so let's just go along with the former option . Three fourth of my school life has gone by with people stooping down or using my shoulder or head as the perfect armrest . Seriously . And I've always been a nice friend to the male species , so when someone from that species did that , especially after playing and with my height....It wasn't too pleasant . With this , I bring forth this link to Tobias . I love how this is not an insta-love situation or maybe , you know , just between insta-love and start to love . Okay .
I have a soft spot for boys who manage to see short girls and think that they are absolutely fabulous . Because they always are .
Also isn't a short girl , tall guy combination cute ?
And I horribly like Tris because she's so badass too .

And Tobias.... is such a nice chap .
I adore him .
It's cool how this short story isn't one of how they got it on or how someone died or well you know things they usually write about . It's just to get to know Four . It's like knocking on his door and saying 'hi' .
And it's perfect how they say , "You had me at hello ."

Also , I am pathetically stupid .

Why would I do this to myself ? WHY ?
THERE ISN'T EVEN A COVER OR EVEN A FREAKING NAME FOR THE NEXT BOOK IN THE SERIES AND I , LIKE A BOSS , WENT AHEAD AND READ IT ! NOW WHAT THE HELL WILL I DO ? My life is bleeding out of me . Someone , please help me .

Ms.Roth , I love you but you shouldn't make your afficianados wait so much .